Friday, August 13, 2010

Trash-the-Dress - Laura and Tyler


When I come across fabulous things I feel that they need to be shared. Jon of Junebug Photography shared this Trash-the-Dress Session with us so in turn I had to share it with you all!

I love the idea of a Trash the Dress Session after the wedding. You can get all of the fun shots that you wouldn't dare do in your dress on the big day. A lot of people may imagine that doing a shoot like this means that your dress will literally be trashed afterward but that is not always the case, granted it will most likely need to be cleaned.


Did you know that September's Bride cleans and preserves gowns? This is a great thing to remember when scheduling YOUR Trash-the-Dress session. We will get your gorgeous dress back to it's amazing original state, contact us today for more details.

1 comment:

Allison Bower said...

I love this shoot! How beautiful!