Friday, February 11, 2011

Get To Know - Park Place Design



1. What type of services does Park Place Design offer?

I offer wedding and event floral designs trendy, fun, chic, with the personal touch every bride needs.



2. Where are you located and what area do you service?

The areas I service are from the Lakeshore to Lansing, all of Mid Michigan. I will travel out of state if asked. I am located north of Battle Creek, in the Hickory Corners area.


3. How long have you been business? How and why did you get started?

I have been in the wedding biz over 22 years I managed a high end bridal store for 15 years. I did design work on the side as a hobby. It really started to take off and so did my dream of becoming a wedding floral designer so I ran with it 7 years ago quit my job and started my dream, Park Place Design!


4. What do you think sets you apart from other vendors in the industry?

My designs are set apart from the rest as I am very trendy and know what the bride is looking for. The days of babies breath and ferns are OUT. The fun new way to look at flowers is in. I know my brides loved my work when they write me letters and send me amazing photos.


5. Is there anything that you specialize in?

I am into reusing, recycling, and reducing my carbon foot print. I also bring that into my work. I compost all greens not used, I grow all my own herbs and succulents that I use in my wedding work. I feel really good about it.


6. When you’re not busy working, how do you like to spend your downtime?

In my down time I am a busy mom of 4 wonderful kids my oldest is at college, my youngest being in 1st grade and a 17, and 9 year old, I have NO down time. But I love to craft, scrap book and I also enjoy helping in my kids' class rooms. I must admit though, I do spend a lot of time promoting Park Place Design!


Contact Info:

Tracy Park, Owner

Website: www.afforableelegancefloral.com

Phone: 269-721-3351

Email: greatflowerlady@gmail.com

.

No comments: